If you love to cook, then you must have heard about banana recipes. If you have ever tried making a banana recipe, then you will know that it is not very difficult to make and can be done in a jiffy. These recipes are also great for vegetarians as they are low in fat and contain no cholesterol. Here are some popular banana recipes:
1) Banana Ice Cream – This is a delicious dessert which you can make at home in a jiffy. All you need is an ice cream maker and a few ingredients. The first ingredient is bananas, which are peeled and mashed. Then add sugar, vanilla extract and milk to the mixture. After this, add some whipped cream and freeze. You can use any flavor of banana ice cream.
2) Banana Bread – Banana bread is a delicious snack which can be made easily at home. You will need 1 cup of flour, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of oil, 3 large bananas, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of salt. First, mash the bananas and add them to the flour along with the other ingredients. Mix well and bake it for about half an hour at 350 degrees.
3) Banana Pancakes – You can make these pancakes in a jiffy by simply adding one cup of flour, two eggs, a pinch of salt and 1/2 cup of sugar to a bowl. Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil and mix well. Once you have mixed everything, you can heat up a griddle and pour a tablespoon of batter on it. Let the pancakes cook for a few minutes and then flip it over. Repeat the process until all the batter has been used up.
4) Banana Muffins – Banana muffins are also very easy to make. All you need is a cup of flour, a cup of sugar, a teaspoon of baking powder, a cup of milk, two eggs, a pinch or two of salt and a mashed banana. Mix the ingredients well and pour the batter into a greased pan. Bake it for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
5) Banana Waffles – This is another delicious recipe that can be made in a jiffy. You will need two cups of flour, a cup of oil, a cup of sugar, two eggs, a cup of milk, a cup of mashed bananas and a pinch of salt. Mix all the ingredients well and pour the mixture into a waffle iron. Cook it for about 15 minutes.